For those seeking to buy an affordable and pleasing violin outfit that reflects the Old World craftsmanship and quality, the Knilling School Model offers the complete package. This is by far is the most popular Knilling model, at least it is the most sold model that Knilling makes.
It is a handsomely crafted instrument, solidly carved from seasoned tonewoods, and with inlaid purfling, plus high quality ebony fittings, shaded antique brown finish, and the Knilling Custom Shop adjustment with premium components for playing ease and superior performance.
The complete Knilling School 4/4 model Violin outfit includes a shaped case with cover, and a wooden bow with horsehair.
For violin, the Knilling School model is offered in 4/4, 3/4, 1/2, 1/4 and 1/8 sizes.
|Violin on Amazon||Grade||Manufacturer|
|Knilling School 4/4 Model Violin||Beginner||Knilling|
- I really like this violin and loved the price! The fingerboard, pegs, ect. are as advertised ebony.
- A total beginner can draw a nice tune from it!
- The case is very nice and offers good protection as well as room for rosin, two bows, and other accessories. Definitely well worth the price!
- This Knilling School Model is great for beginners. My son loves it and his orchestra teacher approves of it. For the money, it’s a great buy.
- None so far, according to Amazon shoppers.
- Even grain spruce top; solid carved maple back.
- Lightly figured maple back and sides.
- Ebony nut, fingerboard, and saddle.
- Perfection planetary pegs with four fine tuners.
- Solid carved throughout and graduated
- Inlaid purfling
- Shaped case with cover; two bow holders; accessory compartment
- Fully lined interior with matching blanket
- Half-lined brazilwood bow with ebony frog; genuine white horsehair
- Synthetic tailpiece with built-in tuners
- D’Addario Prelude steelcore strings
This is by far the most popular Knilling model, and the most sold model of Knilling. This model offers a spruce top with even grain and a solid maple back that is carved. It has graduated solid inlaid purfling. Just like very Knilling it offers solid ebony pegs. It has a solid bridge made of maple.
This is a very affordable violin and is ideal for any novice that wants to begin playing the violin.